Friday, January 28, 2011

~Lauren Nicole~

Lauren Nicole aka 'Ral Ral'

There are many photo's to choose from, but it had to be this one. Us & our daugters Cooper & Ava at ~8mo. Too funny!

I've known Lauren since elementary school, where we were cheerleaders for Milam Elementary. Go Mavs! We came up with the 'Moo Cow Club' in 3rd grade with another dear elementary friend, and had what I would consider a true sister relationship. We spent the night with each other more times than I could ever count, gave each other haircuts unbeknost to our mothers and spent alternating weekends with our dads together. We were a 2 for 1 deal! My dad refers to Lauren as his adopted daughter.

Lauren has helped to mold me into the person I have become, there aren't many experience that I've had without her by my side. We have also had riffs that have lasted for many months ... but just as we separated, we always came back together. Our friendship was meant to be. We have grown through so much together. I admire Lauren for her honesty and can always count on her to council me through the thickest, the Lord her guide.

Lauren is Martha Stewart, seriously. There is NOTHING she can't do, she's the BEST chef, baker, seamstress, and mother. I always knew she would be the best mother - she has intrinsic instinct and the patience of Job.

One of my most memorable moments with Lauren is the time we wrecked the four wheeler and managed to fling ourselves into the bank of a creek ... INJURY FREE.

Lauren, you are simply AMAZING and you have a special place in my heart.

1 comment:

Local Internet Marketing said...

oh what a beautiful babies.i love their smiles.
god bless to all of you.



Rifle Scopes
House Cleaning RI
American Flags