Tuesday, March 1, 2011

~C3 Conference 2011~


"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundant above all that we ask or imagine"
-Ephesians 3:20

C3 conference 2011 was above and beyond anything I could have ever imagined! It was the first time I volunteered and attended the day sessions. Not only where there some of the best speakers I'd ever heard, but it was evident that the Lord was ever present in the house! I made a couple of new awesome friends and had a few old ones attend the C3 night sessions with me. Banks and Cooper spent hours at church Wed, Thur & Friday night and my heart melted Thursday morning when Banks asked if he could go back to church instead of school?! That is what it's all about :) My heart overflows seeing my children develop such a love for the Lord & the church. Banks also told me his bible teacher was his 'best friend.' Her name is Chelsea & she's a local high school student ... oh dear! He is such a charmer.

Joyce Meyer, Judah Smith, Brian Houston, Bishop TD Jakes, Shannon O'Dell...just a few that moved me. Can't wait for what is in store for C3 2012!

No comments: