Saturday, April 16, 2011

::Great Friends::

A quick post before we head off to T-ball and finish staining our fence...

We had the opportunity to spend some time yesterday with a few of my oldest and dearest friends. I'll re-state from Tanna's blog...she did the math and we've known each other for ~18 years!! Lauren and I met in elementary school, and I met Tanna in middle school, we remain in each other's circle of friend from there on. Through all of life's adventures, we remained in contact and had the opportunity to get together yesterday with all of our kids. Between the three of us we had SEVEN little ones! It was so much fun to watch them interact & catch up with my girls.

God is great! It's so comforting to have real discussions with old friends and to discuss how the Lord has moved in each of our lives shaping the people and families that we have today. I love that.

These girls and their families are so special! Much love to you girls!! XOXO


::Michelle-Banks-Tanna-Baby Cerly-Briley(back)-Ava(front)-Cooper-Owen-Lauren-Ella::